June 21, 2012
The Office of Zoning is proud to introduce a new feature on its website: Zoning tutorials. These tutorials are now available to the public on a variety of zoning topics. Stay tuned as additional tutorials will frequently be added.
- Key Zoning and Land Use Laws
- Variance-Special Exception Hearing
- Variance-Special Exception Pre-Hearing
- Zoning Certifications
- Party vs. Person
- Compliance Review - Part I
- Compliance Review - Part II
- Filing an Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) Report
- Using IZIS
- Zoning Commission Contested Case Hearing
- Zoning Commission Rulemaking Case Hearing
- What is a Motion?
DCOZ is very excited about this new service to the community. As always, should you have any questions or comments, please contact the Office of Zoning at 202-727-6311, or through the feedback page on the DCOZ website.